ILS on Fast Direct
FastDirect is a computer program that allows parents to access important information about your child and the school. With a screen name and password (unique to your family) you will be able to log on to:
1. View information about your child including grades
2. View a phone/address book of school families
3. Send and receive messages to and from school staff
4. Check to see if the school has your correct contact information including address, phone, email address and emergency contact information
5. View financial information
To access FastDirect:
1. Obtain an activation code from the school office
2. Go to http://www.fastdir.com/ilc
3. On the left side of the screen click on the "Parent Activiation" button
4. A screen will appear asking for several items of information. Complete the information including your activation code.
5. Complete the form and then click submit.
6. If the information is correct, a parent ID and a password will be emailed to you. When you receive them you may enter them in the appropriate parent log space to access information on the system.